Take 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon for children) by mouth daily or incorporate into food (smoothies, soups, etc.)
Sea Moss Education
Packed with 92+ essential minerals, sea moss provides the consumer with a multitude of benefits, externally and internally. Here’s some helpful information about this powerful seaweed below:
Energetics: the subtle ways in which a plant impacts the human mind, body, and/or spirit.
Constituents: the components of the herb.
- Amino acids
- And much more!
Actions: the effect or influence.
- Emollient: soothes and softens skin
o Apply external (e.g., face mask)
- Demulcent: relieves irritation of mucous membranes; has an expectorant effect (triggers
coughing to expel phlegm)
o Taken for coughs and bronchitis
- Bulk laxative
- Anticoagulant: thins the blood
- Helps control blood glucose
- Reduces cancer risk
- Regulates thyroid hormone secretion
o Has many metabolic effects including growth, increased cardiac output &
ventilation rate, etc.
Contraindications: the reason to not receive a particular treatment or procedure.
- Avoid use when taking anticoagulant medications.